Welcome to Early Childhood
We believe in the critical importance of early learning opportunities and intervention for the optimal development of the whole child.
Our inclusive early childhood program options honor the unique gifts of every child in the White Bear Lake school community.
White Bear Lake Area Schools' Early Childhood Program provides services, classes and support for families with children from birth to kindergarten at eight convenient locations.
- Birch Lake Elementary(BL)
- 1616 Birch Lake Avenue, White Bear Lake
- Lakeaires Elementary(LK)
- 3963 Van Dyke Street, White Bear Lake
- Normandy Park Education Center(NP)
- 2482 East County Road F, White Bear Lake
- Oneka Elementary(OE) - New 2022-2023
- 4888 Heritage Parkway N, Hugo
- Otter Lake Elementary(OT)
- 1401 County Road H2, White Bear Township
- Tamarack Nature Center(TAM)
- 5287 Otter Lake Road, White Bear Township
- Vadnais Heights Elementary(VH)
- 3645 Centerville Rd, Vadnais Heights
- Willow Lane Elementary(WL)
- 3375 Willow Ave, White Bear Lake
Meet the Supervisors
Early Childhood Special Education Program Supervisor Angela Drange oversees the Early Childhood Special Education program and is the EC liaison to the District's Special Services Parent Advisory Council.
Early Childhood Coordinator Darcy Rodriguez oversees Early Childhood Family Education, School Readiness+, School Readiness, Title, Preschool Programs, Outreach and Early Childhood Screening programs.